Please review our cancellation, return and refund policies.
- the request must be made less than 60 days from the date of the order.
- if you cancel an order after it has already been prepared for shipping, you may still be charged for shipping if the shipping label cannot be voided. If the shipping label can be voided, your ordered items will be refunded, but it may take 15 business days to refund the shipping charges*.
- Hypno Twisters are NOT returnable unless they are unopened and not removed from their packaging.
- All returned items must be in their original product packaging, including any cardboard inserts, printed product information and any product tags included in the plastic package sleeve or product container (this does not refer to the shipping container), refolded/repackaged as received and in unopened/new condition, and must be returned within 30 days of receipt. Once the item is confirmed to be in new condition and all required product info and packaging is intact, you will be issued a refund on the price of the item(s).
- You will be responsible for creating the shipping label and the shipping costs of the returned items. ***If you made your purchase with PayPal, for a limited time they will refund your return shipping fee. See here for more information:
- The original shipping/handling charge is not refundable if an item has shipped.
- If your original order qualified for free shipping and returning or cancelling any items from that order effects it’s eligibility to qualify for free shipping, you will be charged a shipping fee for the revised order.
- If your original order qualified for free shipping and you are returning the entire order, you will be responsible for both the original shipping fee and the fee to return it.
- If it is a holiday item or was ordered for a specific event, it cannot be returned after the holiday/event.
- *Please note, USPS, UPS and any other vendor shipping policies supersedes HouseandGardenFlags.com’s policies.
- Please contact me to let me know that you will be returning your order so that I can best assist you.
- Make sure the item is in the original product packaging, including any cardboard inserts, printed product information and any product tags included in the plastic package sleeve or product container (this does not refer to the shipping container).
- Repack well in a new envelope or in the original shipping container (if in good condition) and take to your local US Post Office, UPS or shipping vendor of choice for assistance. If your item arrived in a US Postal Service Priority Mail box, it can be replaced for free at your local USPS Office.
- Return to: Liz Kassler; House And Garden Flags; 18 Navajo Trail; West Milford, NJ 07480.
- If shipping via USPS, it is advised to purchase a tracking ticket for a nominal fee.
- Once your item is received by HouseAndGardenFlags.com you will be advised of the condition, refund status, and if any restocking fee applies.
Your refund will be issued back to the same account used to place your purchase. This will be done within 3 to 5 business days after your order is received and determined to be in New condition. Please allow a few days for the refund to show in your credit card account. PayPal refunds should show immediately.
A restocking fee is a percentage of the item’s price, depending on the type of item and the condition in which it is returned. When you return an item, your refund and how your refund is issued may differ based on the condition of the item, how long you’ve had the item and how the item was purchased.
You may be charged a restocking fee based on the following criteria. Any other unforseen reason may be at the discretion of HouseAndGardenFlags.com:
If you have any questions, please contact me.