All orders are packed with care to ensure they arrive in the same condition that they were shipped.
Shipping service fees:
Shipping Service prices are based on package weight, size and travel distance and the prices are generated directly from the U.S. Postal Service. You will have a choice of First Class, Standard Post or Priority Mail. If a faster service is needed, please contact us. Every effort will be made to expedite your order.
- Most orders ship from New Jersey.
- New Jersey residents will be charged 6.625% sales tax per NJ State Law as of 1/1/18.
- For all shipping prices and offers: All items must ship to the same address.
- US Priority Mail, UPS and FedEx all provide tracking numbers so that you may track your packages once they ship.
- International shipping rates will be higher. See International Orders.
- Shipping rates are subject to change without notice.
- Orders paid by E-check or a bank debit card will be held until payment has cleared, usually 3 to 4 days.
- Only the US Postal Service will deliver to P.O. boxes. For all other delivery services, street addresses will need to be provided.
- If you are not available at the time of delivery and a notice is left by the shipping company, you are responsible for picking up the package or rescheduling delivery in the required time frame or the shipping company will return the package to me. Please check with the shipping company. *** If the package is returned to me, your order will not be eligible for the Free Shipping offer and you will be responsible for any additional shipping charges to redeliver.
- HouseandGardenFlags.com is not responsible for insufficient or incorrect address information provided.
- The shipping policies of USPS, UPS and any other freight company supersedes HouseandGardenFlags.com’s policies.
Free shipping of United States orders totaling $50 and up. Some products do not qualify due to shipping weight and box sizes and are stated on those product pages. Other restrictions may also apply.
- All shipping is Best Rate and at the discretion of HouseAndGardenFlags.com. Every effort is made to choose the quickest delivery possible within the necessary parameters.
- You can pool your order with friends, family and neighbors to take advantage of this offer! However, all items must ship to the same address.
- Oversized packages or orders that require more than one box may not qualify for the Free Shipping offer and may incur additional charges. “Oversized” means any package that qualifies for and results in additional fees by UPS, FedEx and USPS, also known as “balloon rate,” “Dimensional Weight,” or “Over Maximum Limits Charge.”
- Orders that need to ship other than from the HouseAndGardenFlags.com main office may also not qualify, depending on the resulting shipping fee.
- All items must be shipped to the same address.
- Rush shipping, requesting a faster shipping method, different shipping method thanUSPS, or different shipping method than selected by HouseAndGardenFlags.com may not qualify.
- Excludes shipping outside of the United States and certain areas in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico or certain remote or rural areas in Continental United States. See additional information below.
- If items are out of stock here but in stock at the supplier and you need the other items shipped separately, none or only one of the shipments may qualify for free shipping. If a new item is either labeled pre-order or is not yet available and needs to ship separately, it will not qualify for free shipping.
- Any other exclusions or requirements may apply at the discretion of HouseAndGardenFlags.com and are determined on a case by case basis.
- This offer subject to change without notice.
First Class Mail
Economical USPS First Class Mail is an available choice on orders weighing 13 ounces or less.
US Priority Mail
Once it has shipped, delivers in 3 business days to most areas within the Continental United States. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, delivery schedules and shipping rates may vary. Priority Mail now includes up to $50 insurance for no additional charge.
US Postal Service: www.usps.com
USPS Postal and UPS Holiday Calendars.
- Although orders of in-stock items will be processed within 2 business days of receipt, if items in your order are out of stock at HouseAndGardenFlags.com please allow 4 to 6 business days for your order to be received in house and shipped. This schedule will vary throughout the year depending on order volume and schedule in the supplier’s warehouse. All delayed orders are closely monitored and you will be notified of their status as information becomes available.
- For all holiday items, it’s best to order as early in the season as possible for best selection and delivery.
- Accent Magnets and Signature Signs may need to be printed. Please allow about 3 days, depending on printer’s schedule.
- Orders placed on weekends or Federal holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- All USPS deliveries are made Monday through Saturday, Federal holidays excluded.
- UPS deliveries are made Monday through Friday, Federal holidays excluded. There are additional charges for Saturday delivery.
- HouseAndGardenFlags.com reserves the right to hold your order until all items are in stock and your order can be shipped complete, however if delays are in excess of 10 business days, in stock items will be shipped separately. Depending on circumstances, this will not result in extra shipping charges (this offer does not apply to orders outside of the United States or oversized packages. See Free Shipping criteria above for examples of exclusions).
- You will receive an email with a tracking number and carrier information at the time your order ships. You may track your package with this number at any time up to the time of delivery.
- If you need an order for an event or gift, please contact me.
HouseandGardenFlags.com will make every effort to replace your product in a timely manner. Please note, USPS policies and those of any other shipping vendor for handling of defective merchandise supersedes HouseandGardenFlags.com’s policy.
If you have any questions, please contact me.